Please feel free to use the comments section for this game thread before, during and after the game. Go Titans! Go Bengals and Raiders too! (cough)
Updated weather forecast:
From the National Weather Service
: Mostly cloudy early, then becoming sunny, with a high near 43°. West wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- LB Gilbert Gardner (calf)
- DT Albert Haynesworth (hamstring), C Kevin Mawae (calf), NB Vincent Fuller (shoulder)
- LB Keith Bulluck (knee), G Benji Olson thigh), LB David Thornton (knee), RB LenDale White (knee)
New York Jets:
- WR Justin McCareins (thigh), G Brandon Moore (neck), DT Dewayne Robertson (knee), TE Chris Baker (back), QB Kellen Clemens (rib), WR Laveranues Coles (ankle), TE James Dearth (foot)
- WR Jerricho Cotchery (finger), WR Brad Smith (back)
I'll tell you how much trust I have in the Jets' injury report. Remember what the Patriots' injury reports have looked like over the years? Mangini was an assistant there and learned a lot from Belichick.
Before the Titans-Jets game a year ago, the depth chart on the Jets website was for a 4-3 defense, even though they played a 3-4. Then Mangini claimed it was a front office guy's guess at what the depth chart might look like.