1. CAR-Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn
2. DEN-Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama
3. BUF-Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
4. CIN-Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
5. ARI-Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
6. CLE-A.J. Green, WR, Georgia
7. SF-on the clock
I fully expect the 49ers to take OLB Von Miller, who fits a need for them, and then it's up to me. The three players I was mentally targeting were Fairley, Gabbert, and Peterson, and I think there's a real chance one of them is there in the actual draft. In this mock, though, they're all off the board, and I don't see a blindingly obvious replacement candidate. I'd trade down, but no trades in this mock.
In that case, then, I'm turning to you. Who do you want the Titans to take at #8 if this is how the draft plays out? Make your case in the comments, and I'll report back on who I do end up taking and why.